Using the OES Portal
What is the OES?
The new Online Employment Services Portal (OES) is your new interface to access WorkBC Services. The OES is where you can:
- Obtain your BCeID
- Apply for Apprentice Services financial support
- Receive information about your application
- Communicate with the Apprentice Services team regarding your funding
What information will I need to complete my Apprentice financial supports?
- SkilledTradesBC Registration Number
- Banking information for Direct Deposit
- Your training provider name and location
- Your course start and end dates
- Apprentice Sponsor (if applicable)
How will my application be evaluated?
- Confirmation of EI Eligibility
- Submission of all required documentation
- Confirmation of attendance
- Individual need
Access Online Employment Services
Have questions about your application? Please contact us or call 1-844-428-4730.