How to Apply
Check to see if you are Eligible
You are eligible if you are an ITA registered Apprentice and eligible for Employment Insurance (EI).
When to apply?
Don’t delay. Apply up to 4 weeks prior to the start of training!
How to apply?
There are two separate but connected applications that must be completed.
Complete the WorkBC Apprentice Services Application
BE PREPARED – you will need your:
- Your ITA number
- Social Insurance Number
- Void cheque or banking information
- Name of Training Institution, Course and the start and end dates of your class
You will receive your 16 digit EI Reference Code Online Employment Services Portal for Apprentices.
Questions about WorkBC Apprentice Services? Call 1-844-428-4730 or contact us.
Complete your EI Application
- 16 digit EI reference code
- Submit no more than 7 days prior to the start date of your apprentice training
- Ensure your ROE is sent electronically or hand delivered to a Service Canada Office
Questions about EI – Call Service Canada at 1-800-206-7218